How to Loop a YouTube Video on Computer Mac and Mobile App?
In today’s digital world, we are constantly finding new ways to make our lives more convenient. Whether it’s ordering a pizza online or streaming our favorite TV show, there’s always a way to make things easier. When it comes to watching videos, sometimes we want to watch them on loop so we can listen to the audio over and over again without hitting the replay button. Luckily, there are a few different ways you can do this on both your computer and mobile devices. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to loop a YouTube video on your computer Mac and mobile app. Keep reading to learn more!
How to Loop a YouTube Video on Computer and Mac?
Nearly all browsers, including Safari, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, are compatible with the instructions below for looping YouTube videos on Mac and Windows PC.
- On your PC, launch any online browser, then go to youtube.com.
- Open the video you want to repeat on YouTube and begin playing it.
- After the video has begun to play, right-click on it and select the Loop option from the drop-down menu (See image below)
Note: To stop the YouTube video from looping, simply close the tab, click on another video, or right-click on the video and select the Loop option from the drop-down menu.
How to repeat youtube videos on a Mobile App?
The YouTube mobile app makes it easy to loop a video so you can watch your favorite clips over and over again. Follow 3 steps below that help you loop youtube videos on a mobile app easily.
- Go the YouTube mobile app and search for the video that you want to loop.
- Tap the three dots icon located in the top-right corner of your screen. This will open a pop-up menu where you can find the “Loop Video” option.
- Select “Loop Video” from the pop-up menu and your video will start looping. Keep in mind that if the advertisement before your video is still playing, the loop option won’t appear in the popup until after it has finished.
Note: If you want to stop the looping, simply select the same option again. This will turn off the loop feature and your video will play just once.
Loop YouTube Videos on Computer, Macbook and Mobile App with TubeLoop tool
TubeLoop is an excellent tool that helps you to Loop YouTube Videos on Computer, Macbook and Mobile App easily. First, visit the website TubeLoop.io, then you just paste your YouTube link into the search bar of TubeLoop, press enter and it will play the video in a never ending loop.
You can also customize the playback preferences such as loop count, start from a certain point, mute or set the speed of the video as per your requirement. TubeLoop also has an inbuilt downloader which allows you to download the YouTube video onto your device for offline access.
The best part about Tube Loop is that it’s free and requires no sign up or registration to use. So now Loop YouTube Videos on Computer, Macbook and Mobile App with Tube Loop and save yourself the hassle of continuously pressing play.
Now you know about 3 ways how to loop a youtube video on computer mac and mobile app. Try it and enjoy!